Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Testing the waters.

Hello,
I'm Scott and I'm the social media coordinator for Roswell Jazz Festival.  I volunteered for this position on Labor Day of 2012 when I attended a Dixie Land Jazz performance hosted by the RJF.  I've been running www.facebook.com/RoswellJazzFestival ever since, and I began a YouTube channel shortly after the 7th Annual Roswell Jazz Festival.  Lately I've been experimenting with other ways to get exposure for the RJF such as Twitter, Google +, StumbleUpon, and now Blogger.  If I can get this figured out you'll shortly be seeing updates about the upcoming 8th Annual RJF which will run from October 10 - 13.

1 comment:

  1. if you would need seo service for your website or blog marketing
    so let me know i am always on skype excluding sleepy time.

    ReplyDelete